I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

31 Weeks and Dumber than ever

31 weeks today.
145 pounds still.
25 pounds gained.
I predict a total of 155-160 pounds at the end.

My belly still growing like crazy and I have a little kicker inside of me.
I'm slowing down, but I feel pretty great.

I'm LOVING the cool weather and rain.
Sorry folks, but I'll take the hot humid weather next year.
How can I complain about being comfortable?

So since the rain stopped this afternoon and the sun came out, my husband and I decided to play a VERY low key game of pick up soccer with our 4 and 7 year old girls. It was slow. It was fun. It was to help teach them a little more about playing so they could do better in their games.

My husband kicked it to me.
I swung my leg and kicked it to the side towards Lara.

I hurt myself.
Oh boy did I hurt myself.
I guess my ligaments and bones are ummmmm...shifting??

3rd trimester ladies should not try soccer...even with little people.

Ouch.

Man that was stupid.

Fun...but stupid.

1 comment:

AnnG said...

OUCH!!! That's all I can say!!