I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

30 Week Comfort levels

Oh man. What a HORRIBLE night sleep last night.
You know when you lay there sort of half asleep, half dreaming? You know your body is not moving but you THINK you are awake? And then all of a sudden you see spiders, freak out, get out of bed and realize that you must have been dreaming after all??

And then you constantly wake up with heartburn, legs that are trying hard to cramp up on you, and a bad pain in your lower back?

Well that was my sleep last night.

My only comfort was knowing that before I go to bed tonight my husband will be back from the Ukraine and in the morning I'll have someone to rub my sore back.

I love my pregnancy, but I HATE how I'm sleeping.

I look forward to my morning coffee like it is blood I need to replenish in my veins. I don't know how I would function without it these days. Oh well. Soon enough I'll have a newborn babe in my arms and will be complaining of being woken out of a dead sleep 2-3 times a night...so I'll try to find comfort in the fact that ONCE I'm asleep I stay asleep?????

I'll focus today on just how good my skin looks as well ;)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Take care of yourself. . .