I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I have not been sleeping well lately. My body is o.k, but my DREAMS are insane!! Seriously enough already!

Anyway. Everyone. Babies and all slept in today. Thank you Lord!!!

I needed it.

I'm on the phone right now and can't think of anything else to write...

2 comments:

Nancy said...

me too - crazy dreams - like - a ship going aground in the middle of the lake in front of our house - the water out front is 50-100 ft. deep. . . .

momofthecrazies said...

I had crazy dreams when I was pregnant. Thankfully it's just nice, normal dreams for me these days!