I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Decaf Weecaf.

No sleep...no sleep at all. I've been dreaming...tossing and turning...and my mind feels like it is active ALL the time!!

Oh wait a minute...I went to STarbucks yesterday afternoon.

Hmmm perhaps I need to switch to Decaf.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh ya - that'll do it. I can't drink a Starbucks after 10:00 a.m. or else I'm wide awake the ensuing night -

But sometimes - you gotta do what you gotta do. . .;)

cathy said...

Good idea!! LOL

momofthecrazies said...

Hope you get a good night sleep tonight!