I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I can do this....

I've been reading a book called 'Birthing From Within' The premise is that labor hurts...but you can do it.
I read it when I was pregnant with my second, and because of the knowledge and wisdom about natural birth it gave me enough strength and courage to deliver my baby girl naturally and wonderfully.
Yes it hurt.

But today...I can do it.

I don't want to do it. AT ALL. But I must. And on the day I deliver, 300 000 woman across the world will be joining me in my journey.

I Think I'm going to have to read this book a few times before September ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes - you can do it!!!