I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What a Relief!!

I just got off the phone with the Dr. My blood test 100% confirms the pregnancy. O.K so OBVIOUSLY I would not have said anything if I wasn't pretty darn tootn' sure I was pregnant. Anyway, my Hcg levels confirm what I suspected was the due date.

September 9th 2009

09/09/09.

Cool.

I like that.

I would have felt like a complete idiot if this 'pregnancy' was all in my head. Can you imagine? That would have been awful.

Anyway so here I sit happy happy. And Hungry Hungry.

2 comments:

cathy said...

That is a super date! LOVE that! I had an O9/09/04 baby! Love the month of September! And that was my 4th baby too! (after a miscarriage)

Congrats! That doctor's appointment always makes it feel more 'real' even though you already knew!

Word Verification: hunno - maybe it should have said hungry LOL

April said...

That is so great! Congrats. My 9 year old was due 9/11/99. Ended up being born on 9/9/99 She thinks it's so cool! They had triplets born at my hospital that day, can you imagine? I will pray for a healthy, normal, boring, old pregnancy for you!