I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Want to know something funny?

I always thought 'Fibre' was found and associated with breads/pastas and stuff. Maybe the cereal commercials with added fibre confused me.

Do you know that if you don't poop at least once a day and have fairly large movements, that you are not getting enough fibre?
Did you know that most North Americans don't get enough and that we eat way, way too many carbs??

I've been guilty of that lately. I have not been eating enough salad...you know..ruffage...fibre.

I'm off to eat my veggies now

1 comment:

cathy said...

I miss this blog :D