I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

NERVES

It is Sunday morning and I am so NERVOUS!! my stomach is turning, and I my body feels so CREAKY. I am trying to make it a 'normal' day, but can't.

It is raining outside. That makes me sad, but whatever....no biggie.

I know it is really not a 'race'. In fact, I don't even have a chance of winning in my age category. I'm o.k with that. So why am I nervous? Maybe because I know myself. I know that I will be breathing hard and at some point during the race my body will scream at me to just STOP. But I won't, and at the end I will be so happy I didn't.

Oh I pray I don't hurt my knee.

Just a leisurely run...my Sunday long run. That is what I am trying to tell myself.

"I can do All things through Christ who Strengthens me" Phil.4:13.

RIGHT???

1 comment:

Erin said...

Will pray for you today. :)