I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Beat Beathovan

The nearest big city is putting on a race. Run 8kms in 50 minutes or under. The premise is that you 'beat Beethoven'. The local symphony plays a little music in the town square, and the goal is to make it back before they finish the piece.

I'm running it with my friend. Not racing. I am just looking forward to a run with a good friend. Well that AND, the fact that I'm leaving the family for the day. I'm looking forward to a girlfriend day.

It will be June 1st....The first day of my 18 week countdown to the MARATHON. I think that is a good start.

I'll be posting more often as my life will begin to be consumed with schedules and training...and me whining a little ;)

No comments: