I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

REALISTIC SCHEDULE

My new Realistic Fitness Schedule

Between Adam working shifts and him doing some things on his own, I just don't have the time to get out 3 times a week by myself right now. Not unless I want to rely on sitters twice a week. No thanks.

So.....

Once a week I'm going for long slow runs

Other Two times I'm at the YMCA.

One of those times I will do Yoga for an hour,

The other time I will run on the treadmill, or cross train.

This way I get to improve my distance in running, but also stretch, and strengthen my other muscles. Especially my core.

This will help me for when I start increasing my mileage this spring.
Also helps get rid of the excuses about not wanting to go out in the cold winter weather.

No comments: