I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Step One...

Christmas is gone and I'm a happy happy camper.

I am serious about my goal to run a Marathon in 2008, and have complete support from my husband. That is so important as this will take time and dedication...and most likely him kicking my butt out of bed for a 5am run.

I have the first step....

A subscription to Runner's World magazine :)

Now I have a few more things to do...

-Get a Physical and Nutritional Assessment,
-Pick the Month to Run
-Pick the Race
-Pick a Charity I am going to Run for
-Purchase YMCA Family membership
-Sort out Training Plan
-Strap on the Shoes and get my butt out the door.

I'll be back with details on one or the other above.

No comments: