I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Just Do it!!

I've been doing well with my running again. I have been making it out 3 times a week. Last week however I booked my mom...took the kids over, and chose to have a coffee instead. I just did not feel like running....

Bad idea...it makes the next time so much easier to find excuses to NOT GO!!

It is so important to stick to the small goals if the larger ones are going to be met at some point. I need to remind myself that I will never run that marathon if I can't make it out the door 3x a week.

Self motivation = Focusing on my goals + Just doing it!!

I'm always better off for it.

No comments: