I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Monday, October 29, 2007

getting it over with

I made yummy brownies. They are fudgy and delicious.
I cut heart shapes out and places the left over pieces in a dish in the fridge...
The heart shapes are gone and given away...all is left are the pieces....
I keep grabbing little bits and popping them in my mouth...

Now these are REALLY fudgy and fattening and FULL of sugar...
So the best thing to do is....

Eat the entire bowl and get it over with no?
That way I don't eat so much sugar EVERYDAY!!??
REALLY...

THAT MAKES SENSE RIGHT?

So I just got it over with and ate the entire bowl....

4 comments:

Sara said...

I like the way you think ;)

Bess said...

Terrific way of thinking!

Christin said...

Makes perfect sense to ME. :)

Carey said...

Thats the way i would do it!