I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

BE THE WOMAN GOD MADE YOU TO BE

I've been terrible for writing on this site lately.
my running has fallen away since Adam left for police training. I'm sure I will get into a groove again soon enough.
I'm trying to eat alot more homemade products these days to lessen the preservatives in my diet.
I do feel the difference for sure.
Sleep is more of a key factor for my moods these days. My four month old does not allow me much of that.
Someday I will sleep through the night again.

My advice for the week?

Treat your body like the temple God made it. Don't poison it with alcohol....because that is just what it is. You will have better sleeps and your moods will improve. You will be more joyful and calm.

BE THE WOMAN GOD MADE YOU TO BE THIS WEEK

2 comments:

Sara said...

WHAT?! Don't drink alcohol?! I've just been able to start drinking again after being prego or bfing for the past (almost) 5 years and now you want me to stop? I had 2 bellinis (that's right, 2!) at Moxie's last week and they tasted soooo good.

Bess said...

Hi! I came across your blog today and loved it! I, too, am a Christian mommy and fellow runner. Keep up the wonderful motivation and running, and I look forward to reading more! :o)