I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

recovering

I am now starting to cough up stuff and weeze a little. I'm glad that things are loosening up and I'm getting better but I don't think I'll be running this week.
so....I'll concentrate on good nutrition this week.
My husband bought double Churned Vanilla ice cream and it was gone in two days. That could not be good for my goals....but oh was it good !!!!
So I'm going to focus on smoothies and wraps and lower fat stuff.

I suppose I'll also try to go for a gentle bike ride. A week off exercise of all sorts has not been good and everyday gets harder to get out the door.

My body at rest definitely likes to stay at rest :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

I don't know if this will make you feel a little better but you not being able to workout really inspired me this weekend. I would have loved to have taken the whole weekend off but I knew you'd be out there if you could so I got my butt out for a run on Friday and Monday. I'm glad you're feeling a little better and look forward to our run date!