I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Friday, July 20, 2007

My run last night was horrible. I had absolutely no energy and it hurt...just hurt. Am I doing too much? I was going so slow that I did not feel like I was working out but I guess my body needed to rest instead.
I am quite emotional these days however, so maybe it is hormones. Quite possibly.
Today is a new day and I will go for a leisurly bike ride with a good friend. That should cure any poor mood.
If it is raining I will do some yoga and go to bed early. That may be better for me than anything.

take care
me

No comments: