I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Cravings

I want to eat....I want to eat...I want to eat. I am avoiding the kitchen and trying to keep myself occupied so I stop picking. It is 330 and supper will be soon. It is also raining and the kids are all occupied doing things. So here I am....restless. I have been wanting to eat all day and doing all I can to stop. Don't get me wrong, I ate breakfast, lunch ect but for some reason I just feel like eating today. And no I'm not hungry. Hrmph.
I even gave in a little and ate my once a day dark chocolate truffle. So no more yummy chocolate treats. Thank God there is no junk food in the house. Today is the day I would eat the entire bag.
I just have to make it until supper.

No comments: