I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Monday, June 25, 2007

weight vs. shape

130 pounds this morning. That was a nice surprise. I have 10 pounds to go but alot of body shaping left. I can be skinny, but that does not mean I will look good in my bikini that is for sure. I can gain a couple pounds throughout the day in water weight so I always weigh myself in the morning, after I use the washroom, before breakfast and naked. oh....and I only weigh myself once a week on the same day. That is a much better indication of how much you actually weigh. To be honest I don't really care about the weight...really. It is the size and shape I am more concerned about. Muscle weighs more than fat and all I care about is looking good in that pair of jeans I used to wear. I just know that at 120 pounds I looked and felt great so I'm using it as a benchmark. If I fit into those jeans before I hit 120 I will consider that a success.

No comments: