I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Foods I feel Good about

Healthy food I could eat every day

SUSHI.....in fact I am craving some salmon pretty bad right now
Smoothies (usually with soymilk,soy protein,bananas,berries,and spirullina)
Green juice (spirullina,wheat grass and other stuff mixed in juice)
Baby spinach
Goats Cheese
Wraps with tofu,avocado,spinach,cheese and tomato...o.k and a little mayo
Harvest Crunch cereal
Almonds non-salted or roasted (did you know roasting removes the good properties??)
Fresh Garden Strawberries.....very yummy in my smoothies
Vanilla Soy Milk
Fresh Salmon and Asperagus on the BBQ
Toasted Tomato sandwiches on 12 grain bread
Chicken with sliced potatoes in olive oil on the BBQ
Red Wine...a glass every once in a while is good for your heart....and your marriage ;)
Really cold water
Apples and grapes
Avocado
A dark Chocolate Truffle....Dark chocolate is also good for your heart...and your marriage ;)

So there are a ton of other bad for me foods I could eat every day. But I'm really hungry right now and I'm going to concentrate on the good stuff :)

No comments: