I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Working off Stress

I'm not running. In fact, I have run only once since my marathon in May. Crazy!

I have been a little stressed lately, and laughed at myself when for two days in a row I ran outside to do garden work. It felt SO amazing to dig, pull and sweat.  I realized that it was the physical work that I was craving. The exertion calmed my stressed, so when I re entered the house I was happy again.

Ahhhhhhhhh......The stress relief of hard work. I think if I continue not to run, I will get A LOT of work done around this farm. lol

No comments: