I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Checking in

Good Gracious it has been a long time since I posted. I think it is because 'fitness' is just not on my mind these days. 
I am not running and don't feel like running.  Honestly I think it is because of a few reasons:

1) Running has always been a stress relief for me, and a way for me to have something that is just mine. I don't feel stressed right now.
2) I am happy with my weight and don't feel the need to run to lose weight.
3) I am farming and I've got guns!( muscles that is...not weapons)  I get a bit of a work out in every day lifting feed bags, and moving chicken tractors. I feel strong. My workouts happen on a daily basis without putting any thought into it.


I'm in a great place right now both mentally and physically and so getting on track, or keeping on track is just not on my radar right now. Writing and blogging has always been my way of sorting out my thoughts, and I just don't have and sorting out to do right now.  I can't tell you how long it has been since I could write words such as these.  It is a nice feeling to be 'happy'.  Funny how I just don't feel like posting.  Could also be because I'm VERY focused on homeschooling the kids and farming right now.  I also spend my nights designing the house we are going to build. It is kind of hard to blog about that, and is not related to fitness in any way.

So anyway, I just wanted to check in with everyone and let you know that I'm doing just fine right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just planned to do the Color Run with a friend of mine. Basically you run a 5k and people throw dyed cornstarch on you, turning you into a human rainbow. I know I made it sound like a downer, but to me it sounds fabulous! Honestly, I can't stand running so I have to do things that make it fun!