I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Fundraising page is up!

I ran hills and my first 12km run last week and feel great. I am ready and pumped up to train for this marathon. Now all I need is your support. Will you help me help an amazing family? Will you show me your support and encouragement by supporting my cause?  I REALLY want to raise 1$ for every km I run. I really want and NEED the motivation to keep training, and would love to know that my friends and family support me.

CLICK HERE for a link to my fundraising site.

Thank you in advance for helping me help others and making this year not only about my goal, but about sacrificing my life and comfort for someone else.

Happy Running,
Alyson

No comments: