I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Stupid things I do...Like sign up for my first Marathon ;)

I have a horrible cold. It started over two weeks ago in my head and has now migrated into my lungs. I'm not running and I am wondering at this point if antibiotics a week ago really would have helped. 

So this means I'm about to miss my third Wednesday in a row of running, and all other physical activity other than breathing.  This also means that pressing the Send button on the Sign up Page for the 2012  Ottawa Marathon  seems really...really...stupid

Oh Well.  I have to get better eventually right?? ;)

1 comment:

Grace Pamer said...

Hey....I gave birth last September. It is actually my dream to join a marathon as well. I am hoping to join one sometime in the first quarter of 2012. Right now, I have to be content with jogging and running around the neighborhood though. Nice to hear though that you are very focused on staying fit...Well, hope you can give me tips on how to lose those unwanted pounds and inches I have gained since giving birth. Get well soon!!!