I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Do as I do




How do we teach our children character? How do we teach them to be healthy and enjoy an active lifestyle?
The same way we taught them how to walk and talk....

We lead by example. 

It takes 20 minutes of your time. It takes staying in your pj's. It takes putting that coffee and book down you are enjoying in your sunporch. It takes buying used equipment. It takes doing it for yourself as well as for them.


1 comment:

Holyriver said...

Very nice blog.
Happy new year from Italy.