I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

All CRanked Up.

It's been two weeks since I ran. Two weeks of crap. Funny because I know I need to run to feel better but the longer I wait the less I want to go.

Two weeks ago was NOT good as I sort of posted earlier. THAT I'm over, but this past week Adam worked more and going to the gym did not seem to be an option.
Now Audrey has the sniffles and is up EVERY 1.5hrs...sometimes sooner. I am so tired. The kind of tired where I'm having trouble putting sentences together.

It will get better.

Tomorrow my husband is off for a couple of days and I WILL go for a run. No excuses. I'll regret it if I don't because I am scheduled to run another race at the end of the month and don't want to hurt myself.

I owe it to my children to go for a run too. Man I'm a crankass when I'm not running.

1 comment:

AnnG said...

I am convinced that as moms we don't feel like we have the time to exercise but we MUST if we are to function as loving moms!