I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Exercise before a DATE!

We had Date night last night.

We went for a run together and then headed out for Supper.
Running together is special for us and I'm glad we have physical fitness in common.
Doing it together reminds us of why we fell in love and what we have in common.

We also have eating in common and going out for a great supper with friends was nice too. Running before hand allows us to feel better about drinking a little wine and eating more food. Also helps me to feel better in my clothes.

All in all exercise before a date is highly recommended ;)

No comments: