I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

EXCUSES...EXCUSES

Things are not going well. I'm not yet sleeping through the night, the weather is turning rainy and crappy, I don't seem to have a minute to breathe yet alone get out the door for a run. At night I'm exhausted as well so don't feel like doing my exercise video at night.

EXCUSES....EXCUSES....

If I want to fit back into any of my pants and lose these last 15 pounds I need to set a routine and just DO IT. I need to FORCE myself out of my comfort zone and get out the door for a quick run.

The hardest part of a journey is taking the first step. I think it is a momentum thing and right now my feet want to stay firmly planted. I am noticing my moods taking a nose dive however, so I need to start to get 'fit' again for more reasons than one.

That's it! I just Gotta Do it!

No comments: