I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Monday, October 26, 2009

First Run

Went for a run yesterday. It was a beautiful sunny fall afternoon and I just needed some SPACE and some PEACE AND QUIET. It was great.

I ran for 3 minutes, walked 1 minute and alternated like that for a little over 22 minutes.

That was plenty as mid run my lower abdomen and 'parts' became a little sore. I can also feel it today.

I am glad I went but I will have to wait until the 6 week mark before I run again.

1 comment:

AnnG said...

Just getting out in the sunshine and doing something for "just You" probably did wonders for your disposition, too! Take it easy..soon you'll be able to run as much as you want.