I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Monday, October 12, 2009

3 weeks and feeling pretty good.

We went for a walk as a family yesterday. I think the total path was maybe 2-3 kms?? I just strapped the baby to me in the Moby Wrap and set out. We were with all our kids so of course the pace was quite slow and for the first time my uterus and lower tummy did not hurt!
Yay...I'm recovering and on my way back to being a Fit Mommy!!

I'll be three weeks postpartum as of tomorrow and so far I'm feeling alright. Tomorrow I'm going to start to cut out the sweets in my diet and be a little more conscious of the amount of food I'm taking in. I would like to start my 6 weeks postpartum runs a little trimmer. I'm not going nuts...just cutting a few calories. It is more important to keep my energy levels up than diet.

1 comment:

AnnG said...

Just getting out and doing something with the whole family had to be a big boost, too! You are doing awesome!