I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

39 weeks and ready

39 weeks today and I'm ready. We don't have plans for a few days and I really don't want Adam to have to work midnights the next two nights. My house is also clean and there is enough food in the house for me to disappear to the hospital for a few days.....So anytime now Audrey ;)

Too bad I can't control when she actually decides to come ;(

1 comment:

Bess said...

I can't believe 09/09/09 is this week!!! Unreal! :) I'll be praying for a terrific delivery! You've done this three times already...one more should be a piece of cake! :)