I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

33 weeks

33 Weeks
150 pounds
30 pounds gained.

I have never been past the 154 mark in my life. (keep in mind I'm 5'3'') It looks as though I will surpass it in the next 7 weeks. Ah well. I have to admit that at this point I could not care less. I have had the best pregnancy and feel great. The summer is cool and so I'm not as bloated and miserable as I thought and I still have the cutest clothes to wear.

This baby is a mover and a shaker. She is head down now and her feet constantly dance across my belly. Amazing how each of my 4 pregnancy's have been so different and how their personalities are different from each other even in Utero.

I can't wait to meet you Audrey Anne McNish, but I'm happy to carry you around for as long as you will allow me to.

Just please...please wait until my house is clean. I want to be ready to rest and just lay with you in the sunporch.

Till then....

Mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Audrey Anne....You named her after me, didn't you?? That's so nice. I'm honoured. :)
K

Erin said...

anne? i thought you were doing Rose for all the kids?
i love the name though don't get me wrong. it's perfect. just curious.

AnnG said...

I love the name you have picked out!! It's so feminine! Enjoy these last few weeks...and don't stress about the house...It'll be there before and after the baby is born!