I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Face for a Mommy to Love

How can ANYONE be in a BAD MOOD after looking at this face?? Actually I think I'm going to make it my screen saver. Then when he continues to draw on the t.v with those crayons in his hand I will just hum a merry tune and count my blessings for curious and creative little boys.

I wonder if the fourth child is going to be EVEN weirder than this one ????? ;)

4 comments:

AnnG said...

He's a cutie....even with the bandage on his forehead!!

Anonymous said...

So cute.. I love it.. nothing weirder than little boys!!!
Suzin

happygeek said...

LOVE his accessories.

Nancy said...

Aww-w-w-w - he is so cute!