I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WWAD???

Spent the entire day yesterday walking around NYC.
I am shocked at how tired and sore I was and still am.
I seriously felt soooooo pregnant.

I mean. Yay. The belly is great. But THIS sore and tired at 24 weeks?

Oh my.

I'm glad we did not plan this trip in the summer heat.

What am I going to do this summer at the zoo? or camping in August?

Also makes me seriously question planting ANYTHING in the garden.
I will eventually have to weed it, and bend over!!

Hmmmmm....

What Would Anne Of Green Gables Do????

She would be a trooper I'm sure. Oh wait. She had the Nurse/maid to help her do those things.

No comments: