I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

19 Weeks!!!


Oh Happy day! 2 more sleeps until the Ultrasound!

I'm soooooo excited!

19 Weeks.
135 pounds.
15 pounds gained.
Well...I call it now. I'll gain 40 pounds for this pregnancy. That will be a little high for me, but at least I will be able to hide the weight under winter clothes. Come spring 2010 I'll emerge from under my garments like a beautiful butterfly ;)

Anyway...the weight and size of my expanding arse cannot quench my excitement for Friday.



I REALLY think I'm having a little girl, and now I can feel her kick me. I want to know if it is a boy so I don't call him a her for the next 4 months.


I also want to start on his/her blanket and put in my order for cute baby clothes to my clothes shopping sis in law :)

Stay Tuned!!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

You look AMAZING!!!!!

Andrea said...

you are one cute preggy :D
I cannot wait to pick out some new things for the baby. It makes me excited!!
Cant wait!

AnnG said...

You look great!! You are a beautiful pregnant momma! Can't wait to hear what you are having...I love hearing about new babes!!