I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gym Surprises

I had an amazing run at the YMCA today. I ran hard for 15 minutes! That surprised me because lately I have not felt like running. Today...my body felt amazing, and I was sweating! It was nice. I needed to release some tension.

My belly did not hurt, and I could have kept going for another 15 minutes if I did not have to collect my kids from swimming lessons.

Gives me hope that I can stay in somewhat good condition during this pregnancy.

Oh..and I had my midwife appointment yesterday. The baby's heart rate is strong and we booked the ultrasound! I CANNOT WAIT to find out if we are having a little boy or girl.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

ooh when is the big day to find out??