I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

There really is a baby in there

I got to see the baby on an ultrasound yesterday! Pretty much looks just like the picture of the baby growing on the side bar. It was nice to see the little heartbeat. There is always that moment of trepidation....that I'm not really pregnant and it has all been in my head.

There it was....all snug inside and growing strong.

Yes there was only one, and I can't say I'm not a little disappointed. I would have loved twins. I've always wanted twins. I'm still kind of hoping he just couldn't see the other little one.

It was not a 'normal' dating ultrasound. My friends husband is a doctor and is training on the emergency ultrasound machine. He needed a first trimester subject to scan so of course I was more than willing to oblige. Chance to see the baby? yes please!!

No comments: