I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thank God for Nicely Playing Children

An hour in my bed in the afternoon is a MUST these days.

After feeding the farm animals, the kids breakfast,snack and lunch,
Cleaning out the fridge,
Preparing the Roast Chicken for supper,
Picking up the living room,
Doing all the morning pick up/bed chores,
Dying my hair,
Showering,
Changing a bum once or Twice,
Reading to the girls,
Helping them with School....

I was spent.
In bed I got from 1230-145pm.

I'm up now only because I know I can't leave the kids to fend for themselves for too long. BUT they are playing soooo nicely and Peyton is still sleeping. SO.....I get to sit here eating tuna and crackers and 'checking my e-mail'.

Thank God for extended breaks.

No comments: