I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First Trimester Be Gone!!!!


Wow 12 Weeks today!

I had to laugh because the babycenter.com website said that soon I won't be able to fit into my old clothes. Ha! I think the second I found out I was pregnant my belly relaxed and clothes no longer fit!

I feel pretty good. I'm still exhausted at the end of the day. I'm looking forward to having MUCH more energy. I won't count on it though.

I managed to get an amazing workout at the YMCA yesterday. I did 20 mins of elliptical and 10 mins running. I even wore a tight tank top that made me look noticeably pregos. To me anyway.

Oh, and I heard the heartbeat at the Midwives the other day. 160bpm. I looked up the other 3's heart rate at the same age and they are all over the place. No figuring out boy/girl from that!!

That's it for now.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

why is your face not in the pic lol...lookin good btw.
that looks like a girl belly to me...:D
hope you get some more energy soon!

Erin said...

man you look great. yes why is your face missing?