I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sick but Strong willed

I am managing to get out for my runs, but I've now been ill for several days. I NEED to get outside. If I don't discipline myself to at least get out the door when I'm a little under the weather, it will make it a lot more difficult to accomplish the more intense marathon training.

so....today I am headed out for a jog/walk for 10mins out...10mins back.

I can do this...I am worth it...right?

1 comment:

mellyjane said...

I don't know you, but you are truly an inspiration. I will look forward to watching your reach your goals.