I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A run down memory lane

Why is it that people are o.k to point out how 'skinny' someone is?? and not in a nice way? I may be slender but my feelings are hurt when you look at me with disdain.

Don't hate me or judge me please. If you would like tips or want to know how I lost the weight than I would be more than happy to tell you. Just remember that skinny chicks still don't always look good naked. We all have our issues.
Support me...don't judge me....please


That being said...I went for a run today in my old city. I dropped my kids off with my former babysitter turned friend and ran my old route. It felt a little weird but it was fun. I ran slower than I remembered running it in the past but that does not matter.... It was fun looking at all the parks and streets and remembering all the fond memories I have of living there. It was a great trip down memory lane.

No comments: