I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fat cures all....right?

It is raining and I could not go for my planned 40 minute run. I suppose I could go anyway but no thanks.....

I am grumpy and irritable. My first instinct is to have a drink...but thank God there is nothing in the house. So...my second instinct is to eat...

Toasted bacon,egg,and cheese with loads of butter. Fat always cures the blues right??

Wrong...I'm not grumpy anymore (maybe my blood sugar was low), but I just want to go for a run even more.

No comments: