I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I have had a very long day and now it is 8pm My three kids are just getting settled and I'm exhausted. I did not get a chance to go for my run tonight and I have to say that I feel awful...in body and in spirit.

That half hour to myself even in the afternoon really does refresh me. Today however it was an extremily hot 14 hour day after a long night of waking up several times.

I'm pooped.

Hopefully tommorrow I can get in a run and maybe a bike ride with Cheryl. I need it. I need the unwinding. I was too wound up tonight and I don't like the person I become.

Exercise truly is my form of release and relaxation.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hang in there, honey, we all have those days. Any chance you could pop in a workout DVD to release some energy? I did a lot of step aerobics in my living room when Dylan was deployed b/c it was one of my ones options (can't afford daycare at a gym).